Mittenfest

Here we are knitting mittens for holiday presents.. or just for fun:) If you want to join, drop us a line:)

Saturday, January 27, 2007

More 'Fetching' fingerless mitts


Fetching is such a fun, fast knit! These are my second & third pairs. I did some in the Fall when the weather was reasonable for such a thing and my friend requested some in green. This is the long awaited result. I used Needful Yarns "Joy" - super decadent!

I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to turn this pattern into a proper mitt...and with our current weather (finally cold!) I think it will be a good idea.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Bumbershootska said…

    What great colors!!!!!

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger crnaofca said…

    wow, colors are simply amazing!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger adam brown said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home