Mittenfest

Here we are knitting mittens for holiday presents.. or just for fun:) If you want to join, drop us a line:)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More mittens!




I've been slogging away at the Mitten Project, trying to get a few more pairs done. Toss in the Holiday knitting and it's mittens-a-popping around here
here are some for my neighbourhood kids

and some for me and mine

My thumbs look short on the green, cabled cuff ones but they actually fit quite well. I've named them "Kermit" and I've even made up a hat to match!

The stripey one look short (and they are, on my hands - but I have abnormal, monkey hands... on a normal, human hand I'm sure that they look great!)

The patterns are ones that I've made up after knittng hundreds (ok, tens) of pairs over the years... simple is always best.

Aren't mittens the best!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home