Mittenfest

Here we are knitting mittens for holiday presents.. or just for fun:) If you want to join, drop us a line:)

Thursday, November 23, 2006

MMMMMMMMMMittens!


Howdy from the Highlands (well, the Canadian version of the H.L.)
I 've finally finished my pro-fem pink cabled mitts for my DIL, Val

and a pair for me, too. Now those are some bright pink & orange mitts, huh? Think mangos and flamingos, folks!

It's far too gray outside not to wear color like this

Here's to much more health, knitting and laughter!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger crnaofca said…

    i think those are wonderful:) they look so bright and happy, and i also love the top. which pattern did you use?

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Bumbershootska said…

    Thanks!!!
    I made it up after making a thousand pairs from almost as many patterns. I make a lot of mittens for my other blog-project (http://keepinglanarkkidswarm.blogspot.com/). Thanks for the comment about the color - it's so grey in my town at this time of year, I need a lot of color!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home