Mittenfest

Here we are knitting mittens for holiday presents.. or just for fun:) If you want to join, drop us a line:)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Mittens Here, Mittens There

I just wanted to share my absolute favorite mitt pattern ever. Marnie MacLean's Hooray for Me Gloves are straightforward and have a great fit. I've knit them as is, and then adapted her basic pattern for mitts with a mitten cap and full them. And it's easy to alter them for a different gauge as well.

Marnie offers several other free mitt patterns and although I haven't knit any of these I can't imagine that they're anything less stellar than the ones I have knit:

Nearly Gloves

Executive Funk

Del Mar

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger crnaofca said…

    Nice to see you:) I've added your links to the sidebar, I love Marnie's designs:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home