Mittenfest

Here we are knitting mittens for holiday presents.. or just for fun:) If you want to join, drop us a line:)

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fetching


I just loved "Fetching" from Knitty, when I first saw it I knew i want it. This is my second pair, I finished first a while ago, but I didn't like thumb, so I added gusseted thumb for this pair. They are made in really pretty yarn, 45% wool, 10% cashmere and 45% PAC, and I still have enough of it for panta or hairband:). Since my gauge was bit off, I left out one cabled rib, and now they fit perfect:) I also didn't do picot bind off, it looks too sloppy to me. This pair is bit shorter, I wasn't sure when to start thumb, but I like them anyway. They will probably be a present for my co-worker, since she likes this color and wristwarmers:) I hope she will like them:)
I'm struggling with my mittens, they look very long and narrow... and i don't have long narrow hands.. we will see what will come out of them:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home