Mittenfest

Here we are knitting mittens for holiday presents.. or just for fun:) If you want to join, drop us a line:)

Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to the drawing board

I tried DPN's and I liked them. I finished whole cuff from cuff-down Knucks. And i loved it. Then came gusset. My knitting was pretty tight because I didn't have proper size of knitting needles, and i was working with 2 threads. Increases were simply impossible. i frogged it, and then I realized I shouldn't have. Because, I finished with a huge mess and everything was tangled... oh well. I'll make me some proper DPN's tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Bumbershootska said…

    what wool/ yarn are you usiing for the Knucks?

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger crnaofca said…

    something from a discount bin, it is 30% wool, 70% PAC, no name on it:( but gauge seemed okay:/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home